WorkSource's Guiding Principles
The things we do every day are grounded in some basic principles. These principles—the WorkSource Core Values—guide all of our actions and help us make decisions that are consistent and valuable to the organization.
- Integrity. We will do the right thing, always.
- Focus. We remain disciplined by paying constant attention to our vision, mission and goals.
- Collaboration. We work as a team with people inside the organization and maintain important alliances with partners.
- Diversity. We value people and realize that a broader range of perspectives generates better solutions.
- Action. We get things done, efficiently and effectively, now.
- Accountability. We take personal responsibility and do what is required to reach our goals, together.
- Communication. We are honest and communicate openly throughout every level of the organization and with stakeholders.
- Innovation. We constantly seek new and better ways to deliver services.
- Excellence. We excel at what we do, striving for quality performance individually and as a team.
- Leadership. We lead the way in implementing globally effective workforce development services by empowering our people to be leaders.
Northeast Florida will have a world-class workforce development system that enables our businesses to be leaders in the global economy.
+ Learn more